- Mental health problems are common. Here are ways to cope with stress and promote well-being.
- Pause. Breathe. Notice how you feel. Take slow deep breaths, stretch, or meditate.
- Observe how you are feeling and what you are thinking, without judgment. Instead of responding or reacting to those thoughts or feelings, note them, and then let them go.
- Take breaks from upsetting content
- Take care of your body
- Reach out and stay connected
- Seek help if overwhelmed or unsafe
For informational purposes only. Consult your local medical authority for advice.
Yoga can help reduce stress while staying at home.